Let’s stand together as a Community and a Nation
To our valued Clients,
During this difficult and unique time under the influence of the presence of COVID-19 in our country, The Centre of Wellness as a medical practise will be open from Level 4 onwards.
For both your safety, our families and ours, we will follow and request the following guidelines:
- If you fall ill before your appointment, please call us to cancel and we can reschedule for a time in the next 3 weeks. If you arrive and are ill, we will not be able to do your treatment.
- On your arrival at the clinic, we will ask you to stay in the car until we collect you.
- We will sanitize your hands on arrival in reception. This will occur for ALL people arriving at the clinic.
- You will need to sign a consent to be treated during COVID times.
- We will take your temperature and oxygen saturations to pick up if there are are any health issues in the background.
- We still love you madly, but will not be shaking hands and hugging and kissing hello.
- All surfaces are rigorously cleaned and the most sanitized environment possible is kept at the clinic.
- Your therapist or Doctor WILL wear a mask and screen/goggles during your treatment.
Every effort will be made to keep both our patients and staff safe.
Thanks for your co-operation with our safety policies and procedures.