IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOLLOWING
THREAD LIFTING TREATMENT
After a Thread Lifting Treatment, slight swelling or bruising may occur. Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularity can appear at the entry points or along the length of the thread, related to the action of the sutures. These inconveniences generally disappear a few days after treatment.
Post treatment recommendations:
- Apply ice or a cold towel to the treated areas immediately after the procedure, that evening and the next day for 5-10 minutes.
- Take anti-inflammatories in case of pain for 2-3 days, it usually feels like an achy tooth.
- Keep your head elevated at least 30 degrees for the first night and sleep preferably on your back to avoid rubbing against the pillow.
- Clean and dry your face without rubbing for 5 days.
- Apply make-up, shave or wash your hair softly for 5 days.
- Do not have sun exposure and do not use tanning beds for 2 weeks.
- Do not have any massages and aesthetic facial treatments for 2 weeks.
- Do not use the sauna or hammam for 1 week.
- Do not undergo any dental treatments or surgery for 2 weeks.
- Avoid excessive facial movements, such as chewing or yawning for 1 weeks.
- Use of arnica cream is recommended over bruises to help the speed of recovery.
- If you are concerned that the amount of bruising, swelling, heat or pain is too extreme, please call the Doctor immediately